Counter-Strike: Zombie Escape Mod – ze_BATHROOM_COMPLETE (Level 1 + 2) on MILFEscape
Counter-Strike 1.6: ze bathroom complete (Levels 1 and 2) (4K UHD – 60FPS)
● Server IP: 18.104.22.168:27020 (MILF Escape)
● Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrRiUAy88fMKXZ_ZagVxXvbBZNClZ5W6m
JOIN OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/zydxhAm
Twitter tag: GamingReviewsYT
Twitch tag: gamingreviews_yt
Facebook tag: gamingreviewsyt
* Video segments *
First round (Level 1): 00:05
Final round (Level 2): 03:49
* Map Info *
Creator(s) of the map: Reks (original design by Puklicax)
Absolutely an explosive newcomer to CS1.6 Zombie Escape maps, to such extent that it distinguishes itself as being innovative, ground-breaking and simply awsome as it introduces FOR THE FIRST TIME DYNAMIC BOSSFIGHTS FOR THIS COUNTER-STRIKE MOD! Yes, I have to stress this out because it’s just too amazing. You also have different levels within the file, which is hard to make for CS1.6 as you need to apply different techniques. Levels one and two slightly differ from the original concept of the map as seen in the other Counter-Strike versions, but it remains more or less the same in terms of level design.
You have to play this map, it’s too amazing. I’m really full of joy to finally see this evolution also happen in CS1.6 and it’s all thanks to Reks, who spent countless houres trying to get these bossfights to work. And, quite frankly, some of those are dynamically more impressive, including their animations and movements, than in the more modern versions. That’s saying something about the commitment of Reks.
An absolute true recommendation from the bottom of my hearth, go out and play this map!
GAMEPLAY MODE: Zombie Escape
Zombie Escape is a Source Mod that runs in CS, CS:S and CS:GO. The goal is to escape as a team (CT’s) from the infected (T) that get randomly chosen each round. During the escaping attempt, random and fixed events may happen that reward special items to aid in pushing back the zombies. If the team succeeds in surviving, they win and the zombies are slayed.
If the opposite is true, all humans will become infected and all hope is lost! Make sure to bring good teamwork to the table as you’ll need it to overcome some of the harder challenges such as boss battles and giant zombie hordes.
– Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
– CPU: Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz Lynnfield 45nm Technology
– RAM: 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
– Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. P55A-UD3 (Socket 1156)
– Graphics: 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series (ATI)
– Monitors: Philips FTV (1920×1080@60Hz) + SMB2230H (1920×1080@60Hz)
– Hard Drives
* 931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ (SATA)
* 1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0 (SATA)
* 931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ (SATA)
* 2794GB Western Digital WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0 (SATA)
– Optical Drives
* PSDI 5Q7SXAVG9 SCSI CdRom Device
* HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GBC-H20N ATA Device
– Audio: ASUS Xonar D2 Audio Device
ze bathroom complete
Ending song: https://youtu.be/9z1NUsKBFFA (Colors – MINERVA)
#Bathroom #CS16 #ZombieEscape