Red Faction 2: Walkthrough – Tank on the Town [Mission 5] (Hard – Bonus) 4K UHD – 60FPS
Red Faction 2 Complete Walkthrough – Mission 5 (Tank on the Town) in 4K UHD, at 60FPS on HARD MODE with ALL BONUS OBJECTIVES.
● RF2 playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrRiUAy88fMK4Va4PZU50Fm6b3aJFMO34
● Created by Volition, published by THQ Nordic.
Hard mode makes the entire game a lot harder than it is on either of the two other modes (which I found to be relatively indifferent from one another). That means that headshots will remove an entire healthbar, and you simply take a lot more damage overall. I can’t really tell if enemies act smarter, but I don’t think they utilise different strategies, simply because of the difficulty.
To fix all the numerous issues revolving around the resolution and aspect ratio when playing in 4K, visit this page: https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Red_Faction_II
► TIPS & TRICKS
– Whenever you use the N.I.C.W grenade fire mode., NGL-8 Nanotech Grenade Launcher, MKAP-97 or the W.A.S.P., be aware that you’ll very often sustain lots of damage when using nearby objects or small corridors (which will be the case in many levels, actually!). Whenever you’re in close-quarter areas, simply use the shotgun, pistols or rifles instead.
– A health-kit is best picked-up when you are at least one healthbar (or lower) down.
– Grenades have a very akward air trajectory, which is very arc-like, rather than in a horizontal line. Very often you’ll bump your grenades against the ceiling into objects and back to you, so beware. The sticky grenades do not have this problem as much.
– Headshots are lethal on you, but so are they on enemies. Aim for the head with rifles like the CAR-72 Military Assault Rifle or the N.I.C.W.
► LEVEL TIPS
Nothing during this mission is hard, even on Hard Mode itself. This is especially true for the main objectives, since all you do is gun around while Shrike does everything else. A missed opportunity to drive the tank yourself, but this probably fell beyond the ability for the developers due to the limitted budget. Instead, it’s the bonus objectives that are harder, ESPECIALLY the two flying gunships at the very end of the second part. This is almost only possible if you have an extremely high mouse sensivity to turn the cannon around in quick enough fashion.
► BONUS OBJECTIVES
Taken from this guide: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/551510-red-faction-ii/faqs/23545
1) Shortcut (shoot the walls in the distance early-on like I do in the video) 01:16
2) Destroy all ATVs (rewarded only at end of the first part!) 00:18
3) Shoot down a gunship 02:55
4) Topple the trailers 02:58
5) Destroy all five-ton trucks 03:40
6) Save Red Faction members (rewarded only at overpass!) 04:25
7) Disable the overpass 04:01
8) Destroy all enemy gunships (incredibly hard, multiple tries likely required!) 05:11 – 05:45 – 06:09
9) Assist RF forces 07:04
10) Destroy water tower 07:43
11) Destroy security stations 07:51
12) Disrupt power to the Citadel 08:05
13) Destroy all electrical towers 08:08 – 09:19
14) Destroy all Battle Armors 07:09 – 07:38
15) Destroy all gunships 08:39
16) Destroy dropship 08:54
JOIN OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/zydxhAm
Twitter tag: GamingReviewsYT
Twitch tag: gamingreviews_yt
Facebook tag: gamingreviewsyt
● Difficulty: Hard Mode
● Resolution: 3840×2160
● Aspect Ratio & FOV: 16:9 (90)
● Advanced Video settings: Maximum
► PC SPECIFICATIONS
– Win10 Home Edition [64-Bit]
– Intel Core i7 7820X @ 3.60GHz [Skylake-X 14nm Technology]
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti [4GB]
– 16,0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz (cl14) [DDR4]
– Gigabyte X299 AORUS Ultra Gaming Pro
– Xilence Performance X [750W]
– AOC PQU2777B Monitor [3840×2160@60Hz]
– Samsung SSD 960 EVO [500GB]
– Samsung SSD 960 EVO [250GB]
– Western Digital WDC [3TB]
– ASUS BC-12D2HT [Blu-ray]
– ASUS XONAR PHOEBUS Audio Device
► STEAMGROUP https://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamingreviews #GamingReviews #RedFaction2 #HardMode